Come shop the beautiful array of handmade pieces at our next sale, April 30th. This sale is in conjunction with the West Michigan Potters Guild. It will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at St. Nicholas Antiochian Church on East Paris Ave in Grand Rapids. We will have items for all your spring and summer gift giving and home decor needs. We hope to see you there!
- In our garment area we always have lovely wraps, scarves, shawls and more.
- There will be fabulous accessories from finely woven bead work and other kinds of jewelry to stunning felt flowers.
- For your home we have woven rugs in many styles. Pillows always brighten up a room. There will be art for your walls and pieces made from hand spun paper to decorate with.
- For your dining and kitchen we have table runners, placemat sets and of course a wide variety of hand woven towels.
- Our members creativity abounds and makes it impossible to name everything you may find. So, come explore and see what we have been up to.
- We hope to see you there!
St. Nicholas Cultural Center
2250 East Paris SE, Grand Rapids, MI
Saturday, April 30th: 9am–4pm
Home Decor & Gifts
About Our Sales
The Textile Arts Market (TAM) refers to our annual sales held to offer members an outlet for selling their creative work, encourage public interest in the textile arts and as fund-raisers for the guild. Our primary sale is held in December and another in the spring, when we are the guests of the West Michigan Potters Guild. Members may sell items they made within established guidelines. All items presented for sale are displayed with similar items in a boutique setup. A single checkout facilitates all transactions for the sale. A 20% commission is retained by the guild for the costs involved and any remaining funds are profit for the normal guild functions. Every member is encouraged to volunteer at the sale and members selling their wares are required to volunteer. We often include an area of demonstration and some hands-on activities for the public at the December sale.
2022 Textile Arts Market
- Friday, December 9, 2022 at 10am to 6pm
- Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 9am to 4pm
- Donnelly Center at Aquinas College, 157 Woodward Lane, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Aquinas College requires masks be worn in all buildings.
What Customers Are Saying
“I was there yesterday and loved everything! Bought a beautiful scarf. I am a weaver also but can’t do anything as cool as your weavers. Thank you!!“
“I purchased these two lovely tapestries, woven by Priscilla Lynch, at our Guilds Annual winter sale. So delighted to own them
“So wonderful to have you back. Too many beautiful things, wanted to buy them all .“
“Here is my very happy sister adorned with a beautiful felted hat and woven scarf from a recent guild sale!“