Our Spring Sale
Come shop the beautiful array of handmade pieces at our next sale, April 30th. This sale is in conjunction with the West Michigan Potters Guild. It will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at St. Nicholas Antiochian Church on East Paris Ave in Grand Rapids. We will have items for all your spring and summer gift giving and home decor needs. We hope to see you there!
- In our garment area we always have lovely wraps, scarves, shawls and more.
- There will be fabulous accessories from finely woven bead work and other kinds of jewelry to stunning felt flowers.
- For your home we have woven rugs in many styles. Pillows always brighten up a room. There will be art for your walls and pieces made from hand spun paper to decorate with.
- For your dining and kitchen we have table runners, placemat sets and of course a wide variety of hand woven towels.
- Our members creativity abounds and makes it impossible to name everything you may find. So, come explore and see what we have been up to.
- We hope to see you there!
St. Nicholas Cultural Center
2250 East Paris SE, Grand Rapids, MI
Saturday, April 30th: 9am–4pm